- Carbon dioxide in gaseous agent, colourless, odourless/non-toxic and provide rapid knockdown of the industrial fire. It is capable of fighting Class B fire effectively.
- Cylinders compliance to council directive 97/23/EC (PED) and Statutory instrument 1999 No. 2001 is certified by BSI (0086).
- Certified by BSI under marine equipment directive.
- Seamless steel body (Lightweight).
- High-quality polyester paint.
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass head valve with simple squeeze operations provided with pressure relieve disc
- Rechargeable & easy to service.
- Non-conductive agent for electrical use without risk to the operator.
- CO2 gas disappears quickly leaving no residue.
- Swivel horn with no freeze burns, with greater directional control of CO2 discharge through horn rotation feature.
- 2Kg is available with the 55B Fire rating as efficient as a 5Kg unit.
Ideal Use: Chemical manufacturing plant, oil rigs, rail yards, warehouses, construction sites, parking garages, airport, boat and docks, and large laboratories.